At Damn Damn Noodles, we are committed to respecting the privacy rights of our customers and to being transparent about what data we collect and how we use it. This policy, applies the principles contained in the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the “GDPR”) and provides information about:
- how we use data;
- what personal data we collect;
- how we ensure privacy of the information collected; and
- your legal rights relating to your personal data.
This policy applies to any individual accessing the Website (as such term is defined below) (“you” or “your”).
The website www.damndamnnoodles.com is our website for our Damn Damn Noodles brand. It allows Internet users to get general information about the restaurants, their products and their locations (the “Website”).
Central Kitchen SRL, a private limited liability company, having its registered seat located at 34 avenue de Sumatra, 1180 Uccle, Belgium, and registered with the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises under number 0738.486.932 (“Damn Damn Noodles”) is the data controller of the Website (in the sense of the GDPR).
In this policy, any reference to “we”, “us”, “our” is a reference to Damn Damn Noodles.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AND PURPOSES
When you use the Website, engage with us on Social Media, participate in contests, contact us, we may collect and process the following personal information about you and for the purposes set forth below:
- Information collected may include your name, email address and phone number.
- This information will be used to help to answer your queries or to allow you to participate in contests(competitions) or to send your marketing material which we think is relevant or interesting to you. Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data. We will also use your Internet Protocol (IP address) to collect traffic data. We will not use your IP address to identify you personally.
This information may be used to present the Website in the most effective manner for your browser or to administer the Website and improve our services to you.
We will never collect sensitive personal data such as race ethnic origin, physical or mental health, political or philosophical views or sexual orientation.
ACCESS TO THE INFORMATION
Expect to the extent legally permitted, we will not share your personal information with third parties without your prior consent.
SECURITY OF THE DATA
We take all steps necessary to ensure that information we collect is kept secure, confidential, and stored on servers, hidden behind firewalls and, whenever always password protected.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE DATA COLLECTED
In accordance with the regulations on personal data protection, you have the following rights, in relation to your personal data:
- a right of information about the processing of your personal data;
- a right to obtain access to the personal information we hold about you;
- a right of rectification in relation to incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data;
- a right of erasure in relation to the personal data which is no longer needed or if the processing is unlawful (and unless the information is needed for us to comply with our legal obligations or to establish or exercise our rights);
- a right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in specific cases;
- a right to object, under certain circumstances, to the processing of your personal data; and
- a right of portability in relation to the personal data you have provided.
Damn Damn Noodles reserves the right to request, under the right of access, the payment of reasonable costs based on administrative costs for any additional copy of the data to the one that will be provided to you.
In the event that the right of objection is exercised, Damn Damn Noodles shall cease processing except where there are legitimate and compelling
reasons for the processing that prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
Withdrawal of your consent will have no effect on the legality of the processing carried out before withdrawal of consent.
To exercise your rights, simply write to Damn Damn Noodles at the postal address 34 avenue de Sumatra, 1180 Uccle, Belgium, indicating your surname, name and e-mail address. Your request must be signed and accompanied by a photocopy of an identity document bearing your signature and must specify the address to which the response must be sent to you. A response will then be sent to you as soon as reasonably possible.